Xiaomi pushing the latest MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta update carries firmware version 21.4.20 comes with some new features and optimizations to enhance the system performance.
This newly released update added some transportation cards to join the refund function and optimized the overall interface style of the Mi Smart Card. It also optimizes the effectiveness of traffic data, search function, multi-language support, and mobile number binding process.
- Mi 11 Lite 5G development version internal test is expected to be released next week, thank you for your understanding.
- Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi CC9e will stop the development version internal beta test, thank you for your understanding, please see: MIUI system development version strategy adjustment instructions.
- Note: When applying for the MIUI development version internal test, the development version public test, and the stable version internal test, Mi Fan friends can only see the models currently in use
Mi Smart Card
- Added some transportation cards to join the refund function
- Optimize the overall interface style
- Optimize the effectiveness of traffic data
- Optimize the mobile phone number binding process and user experience
- Optimize search function
- Optimize multi-language support