Xiaomi has begun to kick off the latest MIUI 12.5 beta update that is identified via firmware version 21.11.17 brings lots of new changes, bug fixes, and optimization. Read More Download Latest MIUI 12.5 Beta Update for Mi, Redmi, and POCO devices
As per the changelog, this latest release adds a category entry editing function on the mobile page, fixing the problem that the time sequence of notifications sent by apps is not updated in the notification management as well as Optimizing the style of the recent page and each file classification page.
MIUI 12.5 Beta Update 21.11.17 Changelog
- Added the ability to hide pictures on recent pages
- Add category entry editing function on the mobile page
- Optimize the style of the recent page and each file classification page
- Optimize the filter panel style
- Optimize the grouping of recent pages
- Fixed the disappearance of Gaussian blur in the volume panel (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
Status bar, Notification bar
- Fix the problem that the top of the floating notification is displayed abnormally when the floating notifications of different heights arrive at the same time (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
- Fix the problem that the time sequence of notifications sent by apps is not updated in the notification management (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
- Fix the issue that notifications will appear when sliding the screen when the lock screen pictorial displays the wallpaper (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
- Fix the problem of image retention when clicking the blank area to close the notification bar (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
- Fix that the color temperature in the color style does not display the selected state in the large font (Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10S)
- If you are using the Redmi K40 Gaming and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G to upgrade, you have a problem of “verified 100% motionless”, please wait patiently for about 30 minutes for the upgrade to succeed, and normal use will not be affected during the verification process. , The problem is caused by the big difference between the applications, we will optimize it in the follow-up, thank you for your understanding
- If friends of Mi Fan encountered the use of Redmi K40 Gaming and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G sound field is stuck in the sound field, please restart your phone → re-record Xiao Ai where are you voiceprint → re-record Xiao Ai The voiceprint of classmates can be used normally, thank you for your understanding
- Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra will be temporarily suspended from the release of internal testing on November 8, 2021.
4. Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test: Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro.