Sephora Credit CardFeatures, Benefits & How to Apply: With the Sephora Credit Card, you can avail discounts on all your daily expenses made with the card. It offers cashback on movie ticket purchases, complimentary lounge access at airports, and a fuel surcharge waiver as well.
Key Highlights of Sephora Credit Card
- The Sephora Visa Credit Card and Sephora Visa Signature Credit Card also earn 1% back per $1 on all other purchases.
- As a Sephora cardholder, you’ll be automatically enrolled in Beauty Insider, the store’s loyalty program.
- You can redeem rewards only in U.S. Sephora stores — not including Sephora locations inside other retailers — and on sephora.com.
Sephora Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 25% off your first card purchase at Sephora today.
- Earn 4% Back:in rewards in stores or online at Sephora—Credit Card Rewardsare combinable with Beauty Insider Cash!
- Earn 2x Beauty Insider Points per $1 spent at Sephora.
- No annual fee.
- Exclusive cardmember-only offers.
- Account lookup in store.
- 1% back in rewards on purchases outside Sephora.
- $20 Sephora Credit Card Reward for your first $500 spent outside Sephora within the first 90 days.
How to apply for the Sephora Credit Card
The official website of Sephora enables you to apply for the Credit Card.
Mi24x7 also allows you to check your credit card eligibility, and initiate and submit the online application along with the documents for getting the card.
Sephora Credit Card Eligibility
People who meet the following conditions can apply for the My Zone Credit Card.
- The age of the primary cardholder must be in between 18 to 70 years of age.
- For add-on cards, the minimum age limit is 15 years.
- The applicant can be a resident of India or an NRI.
5 Things to Know About the Sephora Credit Card
- There are 3 versions of the credit card.
- Reward redemption is limited
- Sephoras inside other retail stores don’t count.
- Sephora purchases earn more rewards.
- Credit card rewards work in tandem with the Beauty Insider program