Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card has the brawn to handle just about all of your credit card spending needs without an over-inflated price tag. This credit card has an annual fee zero dollar, yet comes with a pumped-up earnings structure that covers a wide swath of expenses including travel, drugstores and dining plus rotating quarterly bonus categories in areas many households are likely to find appealing.
Key Highlights of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- Many rewards rate in several other categories.
- Travel rewards rate rivals one of the best premium travel cards.
- Rotating quarterly categories earn 5% rewards when activated, up to a combined quarterly $1,500 maximum.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
- No annual fee – You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom Flex card
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. You can choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings accounts. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open!
- Keep tabs on your credit health – Chase Credit Journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to your latest score, real-time alerts, and more.
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99%.
How to apply for the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
The official website of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card enables you to apply for the Credit Card.
Mi24x7 also allows you to check your credit card eligibility, and initiate and submit the online application along with the documents for getting the card.
Official website of Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Eligibility
People who meet the following conditions can apply for the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card.
- The age of the primary cardholder must be in between 18 to 70 years of age.
- For add-on cards, the minimum age limit is 15 years.
- The applicant can be a resident of USA or an NRI.
6 Things to Know About the Sephora Credit Card
- $200 bonus plus 5% grocery store offer – up to $800 total cash back.
- Earn 5% cash back in quarterly bonus categories.
- Additional ways to earn cash back.
- Low intro APR.
- No annual fee.
- Cash Back rewards do not expire.